Sunday, November 22, 2009

How do you maintain the spice from a relationship to marriage?

Well, this is Pleasurable Desires' first blog and we couldn't be more excited about it! Many of my married customers email me asking me what the best methods are to keep their marriage spicy and exciting. After a certain amount of years married, they notice the romance department isn't quite the same as it was when they "just" dated. Of course it isn't the same...the dating phase was to "impress" and a lot of women AND men get comfortable once years have passed by or they wed. I can come up with several tips, that work(ed) for my marriage, but would that really solve anything? My answer is "no". I figured out that both members of a relationship need to identify the things that make them happy, satisfied, and begging for more and they need to share that information to their spouse/partner (only). Then, based off of knowing what he/she [really] likes and wants you create alter egos, fantasy islands, and scenes from there. I can honestly say that out of the five years I've been married, the use of adult games, toys, wigs, 6" heels, and costumes have really heightened our bedroom! For some women who feel that the use of toys, or anything other than themselves, is a sign that he isn't interested in her anymore. I don't agree with this because I know that..."I can get the job done just fine by myself"...but we all yearn for some spontaneity from time to time...you know something that makes you blush or burst into laughter while at work the next morning. I have to be honest, as a married woman, it is a lot of work to do to make your marriage last. Divorce is real and is increasing annually. Why? Sex, money, and adultery. I'm here to tell you that what you don't do, he or she (outside of your home) will. So, with that said, if you really care about your marriage and want to give it your all, then why not try something different? Why not blow his mind as a fictious character you created, wearing a wig, chaps, and heels? Why not purchase a portable pole and strip tease for him? To me, thats what love is all about...going above and beyond for your loved one (and yourself)...and that is how you maintain the spice in your marriage.

3 comments:

  1. Your post is the truth! Whatever a person is lacking at home they are destined to find it elsewhere. I say give till you can't give any more, if it still doesn't work out, at least you know you did all you could. The sad thing is there are numerous women out there who feel that the use of toys and accessories is "nasty" when that is FAR from the truth. My alter ego loves to put on a good show, toys and all. Got a theme song and everything. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darquetta,

    I truly like your style girlie! I can only hope that the women who do find that adult toys are "nasty" browse my site and blog...quickly(lol)! Well you and your alter ego take care and thank you so much for visitng my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this story is true?
    Adult Sex toys affect on romance?
    http://www.adultxdating.ca/blogs/adult-sex-toys-affect-on-romance/
    review this one also and advice

    ReplyDelete