Friday, December 25, 2009

The Best "Buzz" for You...

Selecting the right vibrator is not an easy task for the beginner and thorough consideration of size, vibration and cost should be analyzed prior to making a purchase.

The Beginner:
Start simple when choosing your first vibrator. The bullet is a great starter vibrator as well as a must have for any woman's night stand. The bullet provides an external vibration that can also be combined with certain massage applicators. You also want to choose something simple in shape and/or design and that is easily maintained (ensure you purchase a toy cleaner with any adult toy). Please do not assume that the smaller the object the less power because this is not true. Bullets and slim vibrators can "pack an amazing and gratifying punch". Since the objective is sexual gratification, choose something that represents you and/or your partner and that is appealing to the eye. Your comfort level is whats most important.

The Pro:
Since you know what you want, how you want it, and what it takes to get it...perhaps you may want to increase its power and its functions. Dual-vibrators are great for those who need or prefer additional action at the same time. Dual-vibrators stimulate the clitoris and vagina with pearls that massage the inner walls, rotating shafts for thrust, and a rabbit or dolphin to for extreme clitoral pleasure. Re-chargeable vibrators receive my recommendation, however, battery operated vibrators are great and serve their purposes as well.

Cost:
Vibrators can be cheap (which we should never consider as an option when pertaining to our body and satisfaction) and very expensive. You've heard the saying..."you pay for what you get"...so why waste your hard earned money on something that isn't going to last? Durable vibrators can range anywhere from $49 and up...but your pleasure should be priceless. I've spent over $100 for a vibrator, but it fulfills my needs and is re-chargeable and that's all that matters...plus my husband deploys so...well you know! Please consider that when purchasing a battery operated vibrator, batteries cost, so eventually you end up spending, up to if not more than, the amount you would have paid for a re-chargeable vibrator.
Various Vibrators:
Bullets - external use (massage/clitoral stimulation)
Vibrating Cock Rings - external use (clitoral & testicle stimulation)
Dongs - internal use
G-Spot - internal use
Anal - internal use
Dual-Vibrators (multiple areas) - clitoral and internal stimulation w/ rotating shaft/beads
Where to Buy:
Consumers are making on-lines purchases for most of their adult needs. On-line shopping provides elite privacy that storefront shops can't provide. If you do choose to make your purchases on-line, ensure that the store provides discrete shipping. Discrete shipping is where they do not use the store's full name (perhaps initials) on the shipping label.
Pleasurable Desires:
I take pride in viewing my on-line store as my "baby". I select only the products that I feel appeal to women and men and I'm constantly researching tips and ideas that will continue to give consumers ideas for their relationships (I know how important sexual spontaneity and romance is in a marriage and relationship).
Pleasurable Desires...is where you define sexy!




2 comments:

  1. I'm in the market for a little mood heightener for my wife and I, but I have no idea where to start. I will tell you about us though; she is very particular when it comes to her sexual side. She has many different moods and prefers to be caressed. I on the other hand is like a typical man; it doesn't matter what it is, she always turns me on. This product is to hopefully join us together so we can enjoy things together and to make things more intimate. Can you give me any suggestions?

    I also have another question. I've read a few articles on penis enlargement and I would like to know what is the average and does it really matter cause I'm looking into getting a penis pump, but would like to know exactly what I'm looking for. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ju$tWannaKn0w,

    If your wife is more into compassion and goes through mood swings, I would suggest talking to each other about what the both of you really want from each other. Also, you should consider something that won't always lead to sex when being intimate. She may just prefer your touch from time to time. You should definitely look into massage creams, oils, and adult games. These items bring closeness as well as intimate quality time that you two should really enjoy.

    In regards to penis enlargement and the average size, the only opinion that matters is that of your partners. I personally believe that the experience and performance matters most! I strongly suggest that you browse an on-line website to find a few "new" products to get the spice back you want. You should also browse a few stores (on-line or store fronts) with your partner so you both can select mutual products.

    ReplyDelete